Thursday, March 4, 2010

36 Hours left in Crossfit Challenge

We're down to the last day and a half before the assessment workout of Crossfit Challenge. Been pushing it this week, don't know if that's the best idea, but I think it'll be just fine. Mind over matter! Its going to be so much fun, I know everyone's going to be stoked and pushing each other. Who would have thought I'd be looking forward to a workout this much? Total change in attitude, habits, and lifestyle, which was the point of the Challenge.

In other notes, Zach recommended including pics in the blog, which is a good point. But, when you're the Dad, you're always the one taking the pictures, not in the pictures. Plus, despite my stunning good looks (ha!) I'm not very photogenic so its not like I'm all that keen on having my picture taken. I"m still not entirely sure about this blogging thing, I don't really have a lot happening to share with the world. Anyway, we'll see how things go!

1 comment:

  1. Went by really fast, didn't it? See ya tomorrow...time to crush that WOD!

    ReplyDelete