Sunday, February 28, 2010

Made it through the Week

I've gotta say, the biggest change I've seen over the last 7 weeks of Crossfit Challenge has been in my attitude and energy level. I used to be the typical office zombie, didn't matter how much sleep I got I would just sort of muddle through my day and complain about being tired. Now, with the change in eating habits and a lot more exercise that's totally changed. I've consistently got more energy and a better attitude. Its nice to wake up in the morning refreshed and ready to face the day rather than dreading the alarm clock. Even the mornings I wake up early for a workout aren't the challenge they once were. Love that!

Other than that, there's not a lot going on. Been really enjoying watching the Olympics and will be very bummed when its over. I know its cheesy and trite, but to see athletes from all over the world doing the best they can is just cool. I realize curling has become sort of a cult hit of the Olympics, and I have to say I'm hooked. Its not just the smokin' hot Danish women, there's a lot of thought and strategy behind it. Pretty cool once you get into it.

This weekend was gorgeous, took advantage of it and spent a lot of time outside getting my Vitamin D fix. So that's the update, nothing earth shattering this week.

1 comment: